We’re very pleased to share with you this interview of PacMoore President Bill Moore by the folks at Bottom Line Faith, a Truth at Work Production. You can listen to this whole podcast episode at the following link: http://bottomlinefaith.org/episodes/bottom-line-faith-episode-3/
Give it a listen and comment here on our blog if any of Bill’s answers had an impact on you. Are you a business owner? Do you have a different perspective? What questions did this spark?
Bottom Line Faith has released four pilot episodes so far and will officially launch the podcast this fall. Ray Hilbert and Adam Ritz started this 30 minute weekly program to gain insight into how Christian leaders are living out their faith in the marketplace.
In Ray’s own words, the podcast takes “A look inside today’s top Christian business leaders. We want to lift the hood and see how they think, how they solve their problems, and how they live out their faith in the marketplace. “
We encourage you to listen to the podcast in its entirety. You’ll hear Bill’s responses to the very insightful questions below asked by host Ray Hilbert. Ray is a co-founder of Truth At Work, an organization which “helps business leaders, entrepreneurs, CEOs and executives be the gifted leaders God has created them to be.”
Bill Moore Answers These Questions in Bottom Line Faith Interview
- How is God using the business?
- What caused you to start the business?
- How was it that you became a follower of Christ? What led to that?
- You mentioned the fire that happened early in your business’s life. Would that be the darkest moment for you in your business? If not, what would be the darkest moment?
- You mentioned the example of not having production on Sundays. How has that proven for you to be the right thing? Or how has that proven to be questioned in the marketplace? That’s a real indication of your commitment to Christian faith.
- What’s the most difficult decision you’ve ever made in business and how did your faith guide that decision?
- How would you say that your company leverages resources to bless your employees, and bless the community? What are you doing to give back?
- What are two or three best practices that you try to implement?
- Bill, you’re a busy guy. How do you balance it all? How do you get it all done?
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made – perhaps in leadership, business or even family – and what did you learn from it?
- What is the best advice you were ever given? Who gave it to you and how did it continue to impact you today?
- What advice would you give to a listener of this program?
- Proverbs 4:23 tells us that “above all else guard your heart for it determines the course of your life.” It’s believed that those are some of the last words that Solomon wrote. Just imagine you’re at the end of your life and you’ve got somebody hanging onto every word you say. What would you say for them “Above all else…”Now fill in the blank.