Food warehousing is a crucial link between food processing and distribution to the consumer. Regulations alone require a incredible level of detail in how we maintain and control both product flow and conditions in our warehouses. Here are just a few issues PacMoore monitors very closely when it comes to your products:
– Pest control. From ants and insects to rodents and birds, everything wants to eat your food products. We are on guard to prevent all pest access to your products and diligently monitor the premises.
– Sanitation. As a result of Coronavirus, we have set our standards in line with the CDC’s requirements, but also go above and beyond. We measure temperatures of every employee every day. We send home anyone with a fever. Plant access is given only to those vital to operations. We sanitize common spaces and surfaces multiple times a day. We take sanitization very seriously and that starts with our people.
– Personnel. We train every employee in safe food handling. First and foremost, employees pay close attention to personal hygiene and safe food handling practices every moment to protect your products.
– We are cost effective. Coordinating the logistics for the delivery of raw materials or pickup of finished products can be a challenge. We are here to help by providing 15 days free warehousing on both inbound and outbound shipments for our contract manufacturing customers. PacMoore also has the ability to ship in bulk directly to your customers.
– We protect your food. Our facilities also utilize separate food product warehousing areas to store raw ingredients, packaging supplies and finished goods for quality control.
- Shipping docks for both raw and finished goods (35-foot entrances)
- Dedicated shipping personnel
- Careful segregation of products that contain food allergens
- Designated and labeled warehouse product locations
- On-demand cold storage available per request
- Cleanliness levels that exceed the CDC’s requirements in response to Coronavirus
- Concrete floors to support heavy load requirements
- ESFR sprinkler system
Our finished goods storage locations in the heart of the Midwest provide you with logistics flexibility and thus more comprehensive options for storage and direct shipping.