As consumer tastes get more specific, organic food manufacturers have to accommodate a wide range of requirements. PacMoore is a leading organic food packaging and manufacturing company because we are a responsive business partner. Organic manufacturing tends to be more complex, as standards are higher and the process itself is under more scrutiny than with traditional food manufacturing.
A BOOMING INDUSTRY
Certified organic foods include those produced from crops not treated with chemicals. Organic animal products, such as meats, eggs and dairy, cannot be treated with antibiotics or growth hormones. Types of organic include:
- 100 percent Organic
- Organic, which must contain 95 percent organic ingredients
- Made with Organic, which must contain at least 70 percent organic ingredients
The reason this sector has taken off in recent years is because of changing public perceptions of the traditional food supply. Many consumers are going to great lengths to ensure the food they consume is clean and pure. As such, the demand for quality organic food manufacturing and packaging is on the rise. Companies are turning to PacMoore to ensure it’s done right. We’ve got the capacity and expertise to keep pace with this booming industry and to best serve our customers.
In many regards, organic food and the manufacturing process behind it are held to a higher standard. Here are some of the unique challenges PacMoore helps you meet:
- Quality. Naturally, organic food is considered higher quality than traditionally processed food products. Many advocates say organic food has better flavor and appeal, and much of that is because of how it is manufactured. That means manufacturers are challenged to meet the mark every time.
- Safety. Many consumers are skeptical about the ingredients used in processed food. Natural and organic foods are often considered a reliably safer option because fewer chemicals are used in processing and preparation. The challenge is in understanding the nuances of organic manufacturing versus processing.
- Technology. With the absence of certain preservatives and chemicals, organic manufacturing relies more heavily on specific manufacturing processes to ensure products are ideal for consumption.
WHY PACMOORE IS YOUR BEST OPTION
PacMoore is a valued partner in the food manufacturing industry because of the high bar we set for ourselves and our products. As a leader among organic manufacturers, we have a long history of quality production and the breadth of knowledge for even the most specialized orders — kosher, organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, halal and more.
Regarding organic products, PacMoore is certified by Quality Assurance International (QAI) to handle and process organic raw materials and products. In addition to this general certification, PacMoore has established receiving protocols to verify inbound products are organic, and quality management systems to ensure that the organic identity of products is maintained through processing, packaging and shipping. PacMoore also has the ability to tailor our organic food-processing steps to customer requirements as long as they are compliant with the scope of our organic certification.
Contact us today to learn more about our extensive services and to find out why PacMoore should be your top choice as your organic food company.