As we enter 2013 we have established goals for each area of BAM work we are currently engaged in.
- Ship samples of our next amaranth crop to our plant in Mooresville, IN and a potential customer in Germany to validate use in protein products and pharmaceuticals.
- Increase amaranth production to at least 500 kgs per acre and 20,000 kgs per harvest.
- Employ 200 local farmers growing amaranth in Fort Portal.
- Continue to develop methods to provide spiritual, leadership, and business training to the farmers.
- Develop test plots in Masindi and Gulu to establish more viable long term partners.
- Identify and establish a management team to lead the project in one central location.
- Continue to provide spiritual, leadership, and business training to our key farm extension employee, Muhabwa Innocent.
- Create 200 new jobs from both honey and beef production.
- Produce 20,000 kilograms of honey to be sold in the local Kenyan market.
- Increase the number of bee hives from 500 to 1,000.
- Learn to raise healthy cattle in the Mara region of Kenya through a 100 head trial process.
- Begin to design a replicable system for the Masai to raise high quality, consumable beef.
- Establish corporate structures with key local partners to anchor our Kenyan business model in the Mara region.
- Establish a partnership with at least one new sustainable business opportunity.
- Make an initial investment in one business initiative that can generate new jobs.
- Continue to develop our employee Jacob Wheeler as he builds a life in Nepal.
- Visit Nepal twice this year to begin to nurture new relationships required for business development.
- Work with Jacob to increase the size of the Nepal network to help uncover existing business partners.
- Complete a Pre-Feasibility Study to determine the viability of mining the 20MM MT deposit of raw minerals in Mataiva.
- Complete the Association structure and governance system for the land owners of Mataiva.
- Form a local mining company in French Polynesia where numerous jobs will be created.
- Establish a working relationship with a key investment bank to fund the feasibility and formation costs.
- Build a board of mining advisors to establish credibility and expertise.
- Explore the possibility of improving the government subsidized coconut industry through production of additional coconut co-products.
- Complete the establishment of an equity partnership with Neighbor Carts.
- Establish a working model for deploying food carts throughout the Chicago streets primarily in the food desert markets.
- Create a strong partnership with a key ally to generate strong advertising revenue for each cart.
- Complete the build-out of the central distribution warehouse that will stock and deploy carts.
- Complete raising funds to build 30 new carts this season which will create over 30 new jobs.
- Establish a solid platform for launching 1,000 carts over the next three years.
All the goals we set from a business standpoint are designed to help fulfill PacMoore’s kingdom purpose: “To build spiritually rich, profitable companies to grow the kingdom of God.” In Exodus 33:15 Moses says to the Lord, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here.” That verse is our prayer for everything we are doing wherever God leads us. We look to the Lord and recognize Him as the true giver of all things. At the same time we recognize our responsibility to work as hard as we can using the talents and wisdom He has given us. That includes establishing goals that will help create clear direction for our people; motivate us to reach new levels of achievement; and drive us to create jobs and impact the lives of people economically, emotionally and spiritually. In Proverbs 29 we read “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” The goals of a company give its people clear vision.